Algebra 2 (semester A) further extends the learner’s understanding of major algebra concepts such as expressions, equations, functions, and inequalities. An emphasis will be placed on the use of appropriate functions to model real world situations and solve problems that arise from those situations. A focus is also on graphing functions by hand and understanding and identifying the parts of a graph.
Algebra 2 (semester B) builds on the concepts learned in the first semester and prepares the learners with the building blocks needed to dive deeper into trigonometry, pre-calculus, and advanced probability and statistics.
9th Grade – 12th Grade
- Internet Access
- Word Processor
- Email Access
- Equations, inequalities and linear functions
- Quadratic relations and equations
- Polynomial functions and equations
- Radical functions and equations
- Exponential and logarithmic functions
- Rational functions and relations
- Sequences and series
- Probability and statistics
- Conic sections