Contact us to learn more about our Digital Media online course.
Digital Media is a project-based survey of different forms of digital media, such as digital audio, imaging and illustration, movie editing, and animation. It’s oriented toward teaching broad, flexible tools and concepts that are not tied to any one platform or program. Each module of the digital media online course ends with a culminating task (like a podcast or short film), and students will be able to draft and develop their projects as they build their skills over each lesson.
9 – 12
Technology Skills (Special)
• Install new software
• Save documents to computer hard drive or cloud
• Source digital assets online
- Recording, mixing, and editing audio
- Editing digital photographs and images
- Creating original digital graphics and illustrations
- Graphic design and composition
- Digital video production and editing