Science 7 A&B
Contact us to learn more about our Integrated Science Grade 7 online course.
Science 7 is an integrated course in which the fields of science are not compartmentalized. Instead, earth and space science, life science, and physical science are integrated within each semester. Semester A begins with instruction on the nature of science.
The course focuses on both the understanding and application of science topics. It includes a variety of assignments that help students apply their knowledge of science concepts. Throughout each module, there are multiple opportunities for formative assessment.
Semester B of Integrated Science Grade 7 builds on the concepts learned in the first semester and prepares the learners with the building blocks needed to dive deeper into earth and space science, life science, and physical science.
Common Household Items
- Math 6
- Science 6
- Word processing: Excel and Microsoft Word or equivalent
- Library and computer research and communication (email) skills
- The Nature of Science
- Waves and Sound
- Magnets and Electricity
- Matter and Chemical Reactions
- The Digestive System and Human Nutrition
- The Respiratory and Circulatory Systems
- Body Movement
- Body Systems – Information Processing and Chemical Messages